- Thanks for these ideas presenters!
- How can we put the story of learning into the hands of each student? With reflection opportunities:
- Where have I been
- Where am I now
- Where to now
- How do I get there
- "Tag" their learning, a mosaic added to over time
- Tag outcomes to ensure compliance!
- Jelly baby tree - students can tell you how they feel. Used magnets to show where they are at
thought: Parents need more acces to learning environment. Going to try to get more of my parents on my edmodo pages.
James J:Quake feed - good for tectonic plates, shows magnitudes of earthquakes, real time, real world
James J:Explain everything - good for uploading test question explanations, students can also create their own presentations, can take pictures of the student's work and show their work on the screen- can make the students more accountable.