2) In the home tab you will notice Webcam.
3) Click Webcam and you may be prompted to which device for audio and visual you want to use. Click OK.
4) A screen appears for you to record with the red dot that you need to click on to record.
5) Position the laptop and webcam to the area you want to take photos.
6) Click record and then start moving the objects that you are wanting to record (Is this a Claymation exercise?)
7) Once you are happy with the shots you want, click stop.
8) You will be prompted to save the footage. Save it on the desktop or in an appropriate folder.
9) You can then scroll throw the footage and click on the “SnapShot” icon in the Home tab.
10) This will take snap shots of frames with in the video and you save these images to the folder you want to.
11) The snapshots are also automatically added to the movie project.